<$BlogRSDUrl$>        

Phutatorius

Serving up inflammatory chestnuts since . . . well, today.

Monday, February 02, 2004

Checked my eBay feedback the other day, and boy did it take me by surprise! Here are some choice cuts:

• Super Fast Payment and Communication! I wish all eBayers were this good . . . and this Presidential.

• Lightning quick payment, and with the right message, could do well in Iowa and New Hampshire!

• great to deal with, strong on national security and civil rights, not 2 mention a fundraising dynamo!! will be a great commander-in-chief.

• They don't get better th[a]n this. We're just waiting on pins and needles for him to announce his candid[a]cy!

• Quick payment. A great buyer! He would make a fine meat-and-potatoes alternative to Kerry and Dean. Rumors are swirling about an exploratory committee: what's he waiting for?

• Very Satisfied, Fast payment, Rate ex +++++++ ALL THE WAY TO WASHINGTON, BABY. JUST SAY THE WORD AND WE'RE ALL BEHIND YOU.

Well, there you go. Who knew there was such a groundswell of support here? Makes me wish I had monitored these reports more closely. My advisors are always pooh-poohing the Internet, but I tell you — if I had seen this kind of enthusiasm a month ago, I'd have jumped in the race with both feet.

posted by Phutatorius at  #6:35 PM.

Say something!

Archives

  July 2003   August 2003   September 2003   October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   April 2005   June 2005   August 2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?